Check out the printable template of authorization letter for minor to travel without parents. With this template, you can draft a formal authorization letter to allow the minor kid for traveling without the parents.
- Authorization Letter for Passport
- Authorization Letter for Bank
- Child Care Authorization Letter
- Authorization Letter to Collect Passport
- Authorization Letter to Act on Behalf
- Authorization Letter for sss
- Authorization Letter to Travel
- Letter of Authorization To Represent
- Authorization Letter to Bank
- Letter of Authorization to Collect Certificate
- Authorization Letter for Medical Records
- Credit Card Authorization Letter
- Power of Attorney Authorization Letter
- Authorization Letter for Child To Travel
- Notarized Authorization Letter
We all go through such occasions when age becomes a barrier to travel from one location to other. In fact, getting the passport for the minor also requires the permission of parents. In such a scenario, the authorization letter for minors to travel comes as a relief. With this letter, all the parents can grant legal permission to allow their minor kids for traveling around the world.
How to write Authorization Letter for Minor to Travel without Parents
As, we know that this authorization letter is useful to be used in the legal context. It’s, therefore, necessary to draft this authorization letter accordingly with the appropriate format. You can here get the idea for the format of authorization letter for minor to travel without parents.
- Parents should write or address this letter to the concerned travel authorities.
- They need to have the legal format for the letter and then start the letter with their name in the “From” head.
- Write the name of the concerned travel authorities in the “To” head.
- Also, write the subject matter of the letter and then the salutation to the reader.
- Now you are on the main body of the letter where you need to introduce yourself as the parent of the kid/s.
- Narrate the objective of the letter and also mention the name of the minor kid for whom this travel authorization letter is being written.
- Seek permission to travel for the minor kid on your responsibility.
- You can also provide the valid ground for the permission of this minor travel.
- Mention the purpose and duration of this travel.
- At last end the letter with your gratitude note to the travel authorities.
Sample of Authorization Letter for Minor to Travel without Parents
Our readers can here check out the sample for the authorization letter for minor travel. We, therefore, believe it would guide them as the reference source to draft this letter of authorization for their minor kids.
65678 Bandra Street 12
Mumbai, IndiaDate – DD/MM/YYYY
Head of Minor Travel Agency
Dharawahi Mumbai, India
I’m writing this authorization letter as the parent of my children named Shubham Roy who is currently a minor by age. With this authorization letter, I seek the permission of international travel for my above-mentioned minor child. The purpose of this traveling is to visit his maternal grandfather, who is currently very sick in Australia. We want our kid to travel to Australia for the sake of seeing his maternal grandfather in his last time. Our kid is in perfect health without any such issues for the foreign travels.
We, therefore, request you to kindly allow him for this minor international travel. I have enclosed the further details of this traveling schedule in the letter. Kindly take a look at all the details and grant us the authorization letter to travel.
Thanks & Regards
Authorization Letter for Minor to Travel without Parents Template in PDF & Word
Well, you don’t need to look for a formal letter of authorization letter for minors to travel in the market. We have the printable template for this authorization letter here which is available for all our readers and guests. They can all, therefore, get this template in digital formats such as PDF, Word, etc. Subsequently, they can use the template to prepare their formal authorization letter for minor to travel without parents. So, feel free to print the template and share it with others as well.